In the country film industry is travelling with 9% of the total income, at 2015 it may reach 2.8 billion dollars is the expectable. Like this entertainment world is developing vary fastly and giving many opportunities to the youth. Showing the cinema visually in the screen……… with a colorful picture, technicians plays an important role. In the cinematography which will make wordings into a beautiful film, video editing which will make moody picture into a proudable one by the people… on these there are so many opportunities.
At this situation, in which media field is developing the craze for cinematography has been increased. On the basis of business, as an enteraning field opportunities are coming. But with doing some of the course and thinking to enter in the field is a wrong decision. Because here more than the education learnt and the marks scored, only for talent will be the winner.
So many courses are available: – In cinematography, video editing so many courses are available. From short term courses to PG courses so many institutes are offering these courses. Usually the duration of short term courses will be from 12 weeks to six months. Diploma, PG diploma, bachelor degree course duration is three years. So PG course duration is two years.
Entry is like this: – For entry educational institutions are following different methods. Some of the institutes are offering entry based on Academic merit… While famous institutes are giving admissions through entrance examination and interview.
- A grip should be there on latest technology.
- Internet should be there on photography and paintings.
- Should be ready to travel anywhere.
- Practice should be there.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Information technical field will be developed at high speed. By this so many opportunities can be got.
- Salary can be got at high level.
- If hard working nature is there, then appreciations can be got at international level.
- In a day at any time the work should be done.
- More work time.
- Should go to any end of the world.
- When compare to other courses, expenses will be more.
Work time: – Usually the work should be done for eight hours (morning 10’o clock to until evening six’0 clock). On the basis of shifts, at some time in night also work should be done.
Here are the jobs: –
- Film production units.
- TV channels.
- Video industries.
- Documentary companies.
- Video music companies.
- Advesting companies.
- Animated, multimedia companies.
Salaries:- Those who are working as freelance cinematographer may get Rs.5, 000 – Rs. 10,000 per day. Those who have started as assistant cinematographer at starting Rs.15, 000 – 20,000 can be expected. In this field after for years experience cloud is the end for income. Those who have good working nature can earn in lakhs per month.